Junior Intensive Language Course
The E.F.A. Junior Intensive Courses include as standard:
- Accommodation and registration fees
- Local Bus Pass
- 30 hours tuition per week (morning and afternoon)
- 15 students per class maximum – normally 12
- Students will be met on arrival in Torquay by a Representative of the School and will be returned on the day of departure
- Host Family accommodation in shared room* with breakfast, packed lunch and evening meal
- On arrival in Torquay students will receive a Welcome Pack including a map and local information literature
- On the first day students will be taken to the Teaching Centre where they will be met by a Teacher
- At the Teaching Centre they will receive Course Material but please bring a pen!
- Students will take a test to ascertain their level of English
- One full day excursion each complete week normally to the Dartmoor National park and the City of Plymouth
- Two evening activities per week for example: disco, laser games in teams, beach BBQ, Fish and Chip Supper or Pizza Meal evening
- End of course presentation of Teachers Reports and Certificates
- 24 hour emergency support
- Minimum age 14 for this course
All Prices are FULLY INCLUSIVE: Accommodation, Lessons and Activity Programme
|Course Code||Course Dates||Nights||Standard Course||Intensive Course|
|TQY1||14.04 – 27.04||13||£780||Not available|
|TQY2||30.06 – 13.07||13||£780||Not available|
|TQY3||14.07 – 27.07||13||£825||£1030|
|TQY4||28.07 – 18.08||13||£825||£1030|
|TQY5||11.08 – 24.08||13||£825||Not available|
Extra week between 30.06. and 24.08. (if agreed in advance of Course) – £230 per week
All Prices are based on Own Transport with a Meet and Greet on arrival in Torquay by a Representative of EFA Language School. We can arrange a Meet and Greet at Exeter and Heathrow Airport with transportation to Torquay. Please see `Find Us´ for more details.
- Meet & Greet Service – including Transfer – at Exeter Airport £80 each way / Heathrow Airport £250 each way
- Additional nights £25 (if agreed in advance of Course)
- Single Room Supplement £30 per week
For Information on our Junior Holiday Courses please refer to ‘Junior Holiday‘.
Our well known Optional Packages
Optional Activities are available and can be booked on the First Day at the Teaching Centre. They include (subject to numbers)
- PAINTBALL each Sunday ( bring some old trainers !!) £26
- Speed Boat and Banana Boat Rides £10
- Go Kart Racing £5
- Evening Boat Trip around the Bay £8
- For the creative students a visit to China Blue to decorate your own piece of pottery. This includes delivery of your chosen piece back to the school after it has been fired in the oven. £7
YOU WILL HAVE A FUN PACKED PROGRAMME AS WELL AS LEARNING ENGLISH AT THE EFA TEACHING CENTRE!!!
- Lessons do not take place on british public holidays but will be replaced by a full day excursion. minimum six students per course.
- Arrivals are normally on a Sunday and Departures on a Saturday. Course period is two weeks.
- Airport Transfers to Torquay can be arranged subject to availability.